SAIT - John Ware Building Renovation
The John Ware Building is one of the oldest buildings on the SAIT campus. Construction of the building started in 1952, and it was open to the public in 1958. The John Ware Building Renovation project included modernization of the building envelope, enhancement of the electrical and utility infrastructure and interior renovations. The modernization of the building envelope included replacement of the exterior cladding on the whole building to address both aesthetics and performance aspects. The new building envelope significantly decreased the air leakage from the building and increased the envelope’s thermal performance.