Intermediate Architectural Technologist
Description of Role
Working under the supervision of an Architectural Technology Manager, to perform a variety of technical tasks and to prepare contract documents. This technical role involves the Intermediate Technologist taking the project from the Design Development phase of the project to construction. This role contributes toward the accuracy, quality, completeness, and schedule of finished drawing packages through coordination with team members and consultants.
- Develop and prepare Design Development Drawings (DD) and outline specifications
- Develop and prepare Contract Documents (CD) and specifications
- Assist the Contract Administrator during construction
- Take mentorship and guidance from more experienced Architectural Technology team members
- Complete code analysis on projects.
- Consultant coordination on projects
- Assist in the performance of Quality Control procedures
- Research and compile construction assemblies on projects
- Capable of the printing, assembly, circulation, and filing of project documents
- Assist the Architectural Technology Managers, AT Team Leads and Project Leads with general DD and CD tasks
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Architectural Technologist Diploma
- Minimum 5-7 years experience
- Strong Revit skills are required and with experience in base AutoCAD software
- Strong background in Building Envelope detailing
- Must have experience as a project lead on smaller projects and be able to provide a support role to a Senior Project Lead on large projects
Gibbs Gage Architects offer a creative and rewarding work environment and an attractive benefits package.Please forward your covering letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.