Here’s what we are about.
Gibbs Gage Architects is one of Western Canada’s largest architecture firms offering services in architecture, interior design, and urban design. Working from our head office in Calgary we continue to be involved in some of the most exciting projects in Western Canada. Since 1983, we have provided our services to all levels of government, public and private school boards, post-secondary institutions, corporations and many private development clients.
We are proud of our work and our people. We take great care to hire Individuals who are seeking to build a career with us. Our firm is focused on developing an energetic, fun and diverse work atmosphere, with the opportunity to contribute on a variety of project types. The culture at Gibbs Gage Architects acknowledges the importance of family and individual health. We believe in the culture we have created, committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusivity. We believe that people from different backgrounds and experiences can bring valuable insights to our workplace that enhance the way we work.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation,
- Comfortable with client/project manager/approving authorities' interaction,
- Comfortable taking direction from supervisory team members,
- Highly self-motivated,
- Independent problem solver,
- Exceptional organization skills,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Positive, professional demeanor/career oriented individual,
- Willing to learn advanced skills with software programs as required.
- Accurate typing skills,
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be considered an asset,
- Previous experience in a construction environment would be beneficial.
Please forward your covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.